1. Gardening can be a fun hobby for a child that enjoys plants.
2. Taking care of a pet can be a great leisure activity for a child that likes animals.
3. Washing or caring for the car can be a fun hobby and leisure activity for a person that enjoys cars.
4. Electronic games can be a good choice for a child that enjoys computers.
5. Cooking can be a great leisure activity for a person that like doing things in the kitchen and food in general.
6. Bowling, Tennis or basketball can be excellent for a child that enjoys athletic activities.
7. Going out to dinner or for ice-cream can be a reinforcer as well as a leisure activity for someone that like going out and food.
8. Picnics or hiking in the parks are great for people that enjoy the outdoors.
9. Religous activities may be great for someone that likes singing and social activities with others.
These are just a few to start you on your road to brainstorming with your child activities that are appropriate for your childs' leisure time. This will help to reduce behavior problems by engaging him in more appropriate activities that are also reinforcing to him!