1. There are government funded service providers though medicaid and medicare. They have various programs within these categories.
2. There are service providers that are funded by insurance companies. Parents can attain the insurance privately or sometimes from an employer.
3. There are service providers that accept private compensation for coming to an office.
4. There are service providers that come to your home for private compensation (ex. cash, credit card).
5. There are service providers that provide services via electronic methods such as on the computer for private compensation (at a lower cost usually with cash, credit card) or some insurance companies.
6. There are some providers that provide supervision of others with less qualifications and train them to provide services in the home.
7. There are
This is a rough outline of some of the options and may guide parents or caregivers in there search for services to help there child get the services he needs to achieve as high a skill level as possible.